• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jim West PA is a good buyer

classic carl

Without Music, Life Would B FLAT.
Subscriber
I met Jim part way between my house and his and sold him some Advent 4002 speakers. He had cash in hand and was waiting for me when I arrived.

Jim, it was a pleasure meeting you. I'm glad you are enjoying the speakers.

I would definitely deal with Jim again in the future.
 
Register to hide this ad
He has made a purchase with me as well. Jim is a great guy to deal with. Don't hesitate in dealing with him :).
 
Ahh, c'mon fellas.
I'm just an Advent junkie that enjoys caring for my addiction. :yes:
Thanx for the kind words.

Hey clown, thanks for the reminder. I'll get to that spread sheet now.
 
Back
Top Bottom