• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jolida JD-100 CD player problem

Jazzguy54

New Member
Turned it on a couple days ago and the drawer wouldn't open. Readout said -- : -- and there was no sound from the drawer motor. Tried a reset by unplugging it for an hour. Plugged it back in and turned it on and the drawer opened and played the CD as normal. When I tried to use it the next day, again nothing except -- : -- on the readout and the drawer again wouldn't open. I tried the reset again but it didn't work this time. I tried to open the drawer with the remote but that didn't work either. With the cover off, I checked the small fuse on the board and it shows continuity. I opened the drawer manually and placed a CD on it and closed it, but readout still said -- : -- and it still wouldn't play. Any ideas of what the problem might be?





 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom