• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jolida Musical Envoy or Nakamichi CA-7A preamps?

kotofei

permanent gear evolution
Subscriber
Spotted a Jolida Musical Envoy preamp at Audiogon at a relatively good price. Will it sound better with the solid-state power amp that my current Nakamichi CA-7A pre?

In the terms of sound, I'm looking for something lush and seducely sweet at midrange but with the good bass. The CA-7A is at the warm side of neutral.

I am quite happy with CA-7A which I slightly modded but always wanted to try tube gear. The Envoy has good phono stage, a remote which is a must for me, and AFAIK could be also heavily modded :D.

Any suggestions will be greatly appeciated.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom