jelly_bean
Active Member
Hows the room coming along?
I would look resale for a MCM credenza. They are typically pretty wide and would easily accommodate 2 TT's. I could find them all day long within your budget.
Also, I am going to throw this out there. Bigger speakers. I know, I know, what you have are nice, but you have a nice size room that would take something bigger so why not.
Thanks for the heads up. I have the gear as far behind the speakers as possible. I do close the curtains from time to time, and notice a difference in the sound. Sometimes I just like to watch the outdoors while listening tho.Some advice - 1. Racks moved from between speaker (sometimes this is not possible) . This helps with imaging. 2. Cover the window behind with a thick rug. Helps with ringing issues.
Yes. I have a few blankets.it's not that echo-eyHave a blanket in that echo chamber. Lol