• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JuniorJBL is an absolutely fantastic seller

EastPoint

Recycler
Subscriber
JuniorJBL has great communication, quick shipping, and bulletproof double-boxed packaging. I wish everyone were as great as he was. This was a silky smooth deal. I hope I can deal with him again. Thanks again!
 
Register to hide this ad
And the same from a seller standpoint!! Eastpoint is an A+ buyer with fantastic communication as well. Thanks Eastpoint!!:D
 
I personally know jrJBL. There is none finer. I have done business with him on several occasions. Anyone who wants to do business with jrJBL should know you can't go wrong here.
 
Back
Top Bottom