• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Just in Frank Zappa Halloween 73 Box set 4 Cd,s and more

kcline

Tube Audio Collector
Got this in yesterday, have played disc 1 so far sound is OK, have heard better, but check out what came in box...DSCN0923.JPG DSCN0924.JPG DSCN0925.JPG DSCN0927.JPG DSCN0929.JPG DSCN0930.JPG Cannot wait to play the other cd's in set. I bought this because Ruth Underwood is playing percussion with this band, she is always great.
 
Register to hide this ad
Did not have to work yesterday afternoon so I had time to play CD 2&3, not bad sound seems to be better and Ruth does stand out so I am happy with box. CD #4 is from the rehearsals will play later
 
Yes, it’s the Roxy band in their third night on tour. Sadly, there isn’t a music-only edition. I think they include the cheesy costume in a big box to help hide the fact that they’re selling a 4-CD set for $100.
 
Back
Top Bottom