• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Just picked up a Pioneer SX-2000 - Value? I may be outta my league here.

If you don't want to deal with the receiver part and are willing to take on a project you could always make it a straight power amp. I've always been on the lookout for a old beat up receiver to do this to, have not found one yet though.


Pioneer sx800a power amp conversion that I found on the web.View attachment 863096

interesting. That had not crossed my mind. It is beautiful.
 
It's great to know that the receiver works, but as mentioned already, do not run it longer than you need verifying its functionality.
 
I just acquired and having restored a Pioneer SX 2000 and a searched lead me to your post.

How did your restoration come out and are you happy with it?

John

310 729 8099
 
Back
Top Bottom