• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Just played DJ on FB

michaelhigh

mind's eye music
I invite my Facebook friends and anyone who likes great classic rock to visit my little rockout, happening ever so sparsely, over at the little girl's channel, as it's known as by those who know no better. My friends are music lovers and actual heavyweights in the industry and we converse openly on all things rock. If this interests you log on and send me your friend request, and then you can join the party. vinyldavid has provided YouTube with its first actual Nektar "Remember The Future" rip from the original Passport guitar mix, not the Bellaphon monstrosity that has the guitar suppressed in favor of an inferior keyboard-laden thing. Send your requests to michaelhigh@charter.net and we'll see when the next Featured Artists A-Z convenes...:music:
 
Register to hide this ad
No, I had a run-in with a former girlfriend, trying to run my life and dictate the tone and nature of my conversation...I'm still here, despite a near-miss after some remarks I made awhile back, and still see your posts and respond when appropriate. I hope all is well with you and yours and look forward to hearing from you and responding to your posts in the future. You're one of the cool ones that I've had the good fortune to have spent good time with here. I knew there was good reasons to hang out here, besides the good advice! Sorry it took so long to respond, I just figgered out how to see my old posts and I'm going back and responding to old threads. See ya when I see ya here! Mike
 
Last edited:
Glad you are doing well mike, I miss your posts on facebook. Sorry to hear about all the drama on there. Glad you are still here my friend.
 
Back
Top Bottom