• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Just saw preview for "The Expendables"!

Big Tuna

Too Much Power!
Mannn does it look gooooood! I will want to be going to see this one for sure :)

Directed by Sly, it has a helluva cast in it, Jet Li, Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, Eric Roberts, Steve Austin, Terry Crews and Mickey Rourke! Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger are in it too!

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3501000217/
 
Register to hide this ad
Mannn does it look gooooood! I will want to be going to see this one for sure :)

Directed by Sly, it has a helluva cast in it

sometimes when you jam a "helluva" cast into a small space you get a jumble of nothing.

such was the case in "grown ups".

guess thats what hollywood needs to do these days to entice viewers to the theatre.
 
Interesting article in the Wall Street Journal this morning about how bad the crop of movies this year is.

I haven't seen any of them so I pass the above bon mot along strictly "as is" and for what it's worth.
 
Back
Top Bottom