• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Just wanted to say hello

curt69

Member
Just wanted to say hello from New London N.C.
I am new to this site and just wanted to tell everyone hello,I just got back into vinyl recently,and I am in the process of adding gear to what little I have.
I just purchased a Dual 1019 tt last night,got it home and hooked up to find the left side channel volume very low with a horrible hum.
q tips and iso alcohol and a little time solved all that,allthough I know it is'nt audiophile material,I am certainly glad I went with the Dual, it souds amazing even throgh my bottom line technics receiver and speakers"soon to be replaced".
But anyway enough about me,just wanted to say hi and look forward to talking to fellow music lovers.
 
Register to hide this ad
Just wanted to say hello from New London N.C.
Hello, and welcome to AK.

I am new to this site and just wanted to tell everyone hello,I just got back into vinyl recently,and I am in the process of adding gear to what little I have.
I just purchased a Dual 1019 tt last night,got it home and hooked up to find the left side channel volume very low with a horrible hum.
q tips and iso alcohol and a little time solved all that,allthough I know it is'nt audiophile material,I am certainly glad I went with the Dual, it souds amazing even throgh my bottom line technics receiver and speakers"soon to be replaced".
But anyway enough about me,just wanted to say hi and look forward to talking to fellow music lovers.

I wouldn't mind having a Dual. I'm running a low end Technics right now.
 
sounds like we all have plenty of low end Technics to go around. i've been to N.C. alot but haven't seen New London.
 
Back
Top Bottom