• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Just when I thought I was out,they pull me back in

PavioniII

Active Member
Been a while fellas, thought I'd re-intro myself - currents of life have taken me far from the hifi scene for the past 7 years. Now that life is less "interesting" for me, I want to freshen my audio knowledge and maybe my system as well. Looking forward sharing knowledge and experience.....btw, anyone here fish too?
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome back to AK. We've got some pretty good fishin' out here in southern California. :smoke:
 
Many Thanks for the warm welcome back - it is an honor and a pleasure to be associated with fellow gear heads and music lovers.

Got my Sennheiser R170's on, boppin to latin jazz classics on WDNA (88.9) thru the FT-101, temp outside here is 74* so I'm down on the dock flippin plugs to snook and jacks and working on tasty adult beverages.
Life is good.
 
Back
Top Bottom