Hello,
recently i bought old jvc ag-90 amplifier in good condition but with only one working channel (i fix that by replacing stk 3102III module).
http://www.hifi-pictures.net/amplifiers-home/JVC A-G90B/amp.htm
It has toroidal transformer, two 10 000 micro farads capacitors, gold plated (?) Phono, Dad and Aux 2 inputs, supports 6-16 ohms speakers, 3.15 Amperes fuse with 220 v ac and 170w max consumption (?), Dynamic Super-A, GM circuits. 7.x kg weight.
I really like this amp as this is my first amp and sound is good.
I run sony 70 w musical power 3 way speakers and it becomes very loud with about 1/3 amp power.
I searched internet but i couldn't found any reliable information's about it.
Does anyone have specifications for this amplifier or more info about it?
How good are JVC amplifiers generally?
Thank You,
Sasha C.
recently i bought old jvc ag-90 amplifier in good condition but with only one working channel (i fix that by replacing stk 3102III module).
http://www.hifi-pictures.net/amplifiers-home/JVC A-G90B/amp.htm
It has toroidal transformer, two 10 000 micro farads capacitors, gold plated (?) Phono, Dad and Aux 2 inputs, supports 6-16 ohms speakers, 3.15 Amperes fuse with 220 v ac and 170w max consumption (?), Dynamic Super-A, GM circuits. 7.x kg weight.
I really like this amp as this is my first amp and sound is good.
I run sony 70 w musical power 3 way speakers and it becomes very loud with about 1/3 amp power.
I searched internet but i couldn't found any reliable information's about it.
Does anyone have specifications for this amplifier or more info about it?
How good are JVC amplifiers generally?
Thank You,
Sasha C.