• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JVC AX R450 integrated amplifier

DelNorte

New Member
Hello.
I have this beautiful 80s JVC integrated AX R450 and it's working at about 80% capacity.
Sounds good to me on both channels but only with Tuner, TV, VCR inputs. Changing the input manually to Phono, CD, or tape inputs doesn't work. Also some of the EQ buttons only work properly.
I opened the unit but couldn't get to the contact points of the buttons mentioned. Could it be that it's a dirty contact area on the buttons or where should I look to fix this?

Also if anyone has the service manual available, that would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks in advance.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom