Hi guys. I'm looking for schematics for JVC L-E5 Automatic linear turntable. I have downloaded service manual from 3 diferent sites including Electrotanya and Audio Circuits/JVC Library but all of them are missing the schematics. I tried Vinyl engine but they are closed for new registration , but I'm wondering if they have the full service manual or the schematics are missing too.
So please , if it's no much trouble for you , if anyone have the schematics maybe can share them with me , or if the service manual it's complete on Vinyl Engine and anyone of you have an active account maybe you can download it an share it with me. Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.
So please , if it's no much trouble for you , if anyone have the schematics maybe can share them with me , or if the service manual it's complete on Vinyl Engine and anyone of you have an active account maybe you can download it an share it with me. Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.




