• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JVC L-FX22 auto reject issue

iggybu

New Member
Hello all, have not posted in a while. I recently picked up a JVC L-FX22 DD Turntable. Everything on it works great except the auto reject. The tone arm needs to go all the way to the spindle before it rejects. Also it is a little jumpy rejecting which i blame the old grease. I have searched on the forum and found the same issue but the tables were setup differently underneath. I have been trying to figure out which arm is giving the issue but have had no luck. Also needing to figure out which spot needs the grease to smooth out the arm moveme. I am hoping somebody knows the 80s jvc tables well as i have had little luck finding any info on this particular table.

Thank you
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0944.jpeg
    IMG_0944.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0947.jpeg
    IMG_0947.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0946.jpeg
    IMG_0946.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0945.jpeg
    IMG_0945.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 3
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom