Uncle_jerry
New Member
Found this tt at my mum's place, one Christmas the auto retrieve got stuck on and it has been gathering dust ever since.
I've opened it up and managed to finish the auto retrieve cycle, then I plugged it back in to test and as soon as the arm is lifted toward the platter it starts to auto retrieve again. If this is something unfixable without parts I'd be happy to hack it and bypass the auto retrieve if thats possible.
Plz help I'm sick of listening to my records on a new $50 Audio Technica POS!
I've opened it up and managed to finish the auto retrieve cycle, then I plugged it back in to test and as soon as the arm is lifted toward the platter it starts to auto retrieve again. If this is something unfixable without parts I'd be happy to hack it and bypass the auto retrieve if thats possible.
Plz help I'm sick of listening to my records on a new $50 Audio Technica POS!