• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JVC QL-Y7

Chuck Vance

Active Member
Hi again everyone,

Currently have a Japanese model of the Victor (JVC) QL-Y7 and I need to locate a service manual. The tonearm rest has broken and I need to replace it and wonder if any of the other QL-Y model tonearm rests can be interchanged.

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi again everyone,

Currently have a Japanese model of the Victor (JVC) QL-Y7 and I need to locate a service manual. The tonearm rest has broken and I need to replace it and wonder if any of the other QL-Y model tonearm rests can be interchanged.

Thanks!
Curious if you ever actually found a service manual? If so, can you tell me where to get one? I'd like to check to be sure all of those servo circuits are working in spec, and have no idea how to do so.
 
Back
Top Bottom