• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JVC RX-5V LCD not showing info (just replaced backlight Fuse Lamp)

I'm not a technician or expert by any means. Just a tinkerer. I would be looking at the ribbon cables going to the front panel. You are not controlling it or getting display.
 
I know this is a old thread but i was looking for a replacement for lc5813h-246 . I have the same issue no am or fm and display lights working just no info on the screen
 
Check for cracked solder joints. Check power supply voltages. Check for bad caps in the power supply. The only replacement will be from another unit, These are over 35 years old, so no replacement parts for custom items.
 
Back
Top Bottom