• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

K-Horn

Register to hide this ad
Look a bit like a K-horn bass bin with built-in walls, and a LaScala HF section on top.
 
Read the title. He says they are TSCM's which as I understand, is essentially the pro version of the Khorn.

Have enclosed backs so they're not so corner dependent (though I would imagine a good corner would still be beneficial)

The pictures do kinda stink. The tweeter & midrange look like they're bolted on top of a motorboard. I have no idea what the real TSCM looks like so I'm in no position to argue either way.

Klipsch always made (makes?) their speakers with high fidelity in mind (direct quote out of Jim Hunters mouth to my ears)

There are a couple guys on the K-forum that have at least a pair. I'm thinking there is one guy who's got several pair in a HT setup.

If you can deal with something so large, it looks like a great deal (especially if they're all working)
 
Back
Top Bottom