• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kansas City, MO to Omaha, NE

CarnahanBB

Super Member
Hey guys! Just curious if there are any AK members out there driving between KCMO and Omaha, NE or Council Bluffs, IA area? I've got a pair of speakers trying to hitch a ride! Would be MORE than willing to compensate with money, gear, or both! Just let me know!
 
Register to hide this ad
I don't know how quickly you need this done, but I am having a fest (Twangfest) this fall. I'm about 35 minutes from KC proper. Lots of buying, selling, and pony expressing gets done.:yes:
 
I do that run now and then, in fact I was just up there this weekend, although the car was kinda full. Could be a couple months before I'm up there again. How big are them speaks?
 
Back
Top Bottom