@Karmices Is A Fine Member Selling His Records..
Thanks Jeff,
I don't know what to say, as I open the box I got a chuckle that you reused my bulletproof box I sent RSD issues to you.
Then going though these pretty uncommon title of early pop rock, an area in my collection I'm trying to build up. You had them and conservatively graded them so I expected they would be fillers. Most early pop rock titles are pretty ruff so you get what you can.
Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense and Peppermints. Uni Stereo original.
Ronny and the Daytonas - GTO. Original Mala mono.
The Arrows - Apache '65. Tower mono original.
John Fred and his Playboys Band - Agnes English (later renamed Judy in Disguise). Original stereo on Paula.
The Buckinghams - Made in Chicago. nice 2 LP set of some classic 60's stuff. GF cover
These are all pretty damn clean for there age looking at them. When I lifted the last title out of the box you shocked me with another title. A Christmas present a new reissue, holly **** that was so cool of you to do, and no I didn't have it yet in a new copy.
People like you Jeff make this site worth coming to every day, not for you giving me anything for Christmas, but for looking out for others and being long distance friends.
Thank you and have a very Happy New Year...

Thanks Jeff,
I don't know what to say, as I open the box I got a chuckle that you reused my bulletproof box I sent RSD issues to you.

Then going though these pretty uncommon title of early pop rock, an area in my collection I'm trying to build up. You had them and conservatively graded them so I expected they would be fillers. Most early pop rock titles are pretty ruff so you get what you can.
Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense and Peppermints. Uni Stereo original.
Ronny and the Daytonas - GTO. Original Mala mono.
The Arrows - Apache '65. Tower mono original.
John Fred and his Playboys Band - Agnes English (later renamed Judy in Disguise). Original stereo on Paula.
The Buckinghams - Made in Chicago. nice 2 LP set of some classic 60's stuff. GF cover
These are all pretty damn clean for there age looking at them. When I lifted the last title out of the box you shocked me with another title. A Christmas present a new reissue, holly **** that was so cool of you to do, and no I didn't have it yet in a new copy.
People like you Jeff make this site worth coming to every day, not for you giving me anything for Christmas, but for looking out for others and being long distance friends.
Thank you and have a very Happy New Year...
