• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Karmices - What the Heck?!

Christian B

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I just got a Beatles box set of 45's from Karmices. The original box and records were in fantastic shape, but it was double boxed and stuffed with so much bubble wrap it took me forever to get to the records. He claimed they are VG++ to Ex- and they are all probably closer to NM. I mean, I don't like to complain, but some of them had probably never been played. The spindle holes were so tight I had to really work to get them on my turntable. So if you buy from Jeff, as I have for years, you know what to expect. You have been warned. :)

P.S. Thanks Jeff, as always!!!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom