• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

KD-500 for parts in Chicago NW suburb

Register to hide this ad
I'll never understand morons like that.

Must get a hard on for the loads of, does the platter spin, questions???

But it's a growing trend these days, for sale ads that contain little to no info of the item. As if it isnt already annoying when one is bombarded with time wasters when you put loads of info in an ad.

Do you like money, yeah, wow I like money too. We should hang out. Gatorade, it's got what plants crave lol.
 
Got it. It's in good shape but does have a few issues. I will start a new thread about it in the turntable area. Thanks again.
 
Cool! Glad when one of these D&S things work out!
Hope it turns out to be a really good one for you.
 
Back
Top Bottom