• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Keeping the Lansing Legacy Alive through True Reproduction...

edgewound

JBL Pro Authorized...
Greetings...

If you're looking for, and so inclined...I offer several recone kits that JBL no longer manufactures. Many of these are kits that use "Aquaplas". I have the identical material known as Aquaplas, applied in accurate amounts that meet the OEM Engineering Standard for moving mass to within 5%. This is actually more accurate than many kits that were offered by JBL on a production basis. I've noticed production variances of up to 20%.

Here's a few photos of my True Reproduction recone kit for the JBL 2213H/2213/123A-3 woofers that are used in the 4312/4311/L100 Century variants.

I also reproduce recone kits for the 2245H, LE14H-1, LE14A, 2214H,128H,128H-1, D/K/E Series variants, and more. Thanks for your indulgence.
 

Attachments

  • 20200826_182621.jpg
    20200826_182621.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 20200826_182351.jpg
    20200826_182351.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 20200826_182450.jpg
    20200826_182450.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 20200826_182138.jpg
    20200826_182138.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 67
Register to hide this ad
That's a stunning amount of work to help keep the community alive and I'm sure I'm not alone in appreciating your efforts.

Do you make a PR300 recone kit? I suppose it would be basically a 128H-1 kit minus the voice coil.
 
That's a stunning amount of work to help keep the community alive and I'm sure I'm not alone in appreciating your efforts.

Do you make a PR300 recone kit? I suppose it would be basically a 128H-1 kit minus the voice coil.

Yes...But the PR300 has a plain cone, and the aftermarket cone is a bluish color, but has the correct dimensions.

Thanks for the kind comments!
 
Greetings...

If you're looking for, and so inclined...I offer several recone kits that JBL no longer manufactures. Many of these are kits that use "Aquaplas". I have the identical material known as Aquaplas, applied in accurate amounts that meet the OEM Engineering Standard for moving mass to within 5%. This is actually more accurate than many kits that were offered by JBL on a production basis. I've noticed production variances of up to 20%.

Here's a few photos of my True Reproduction recone kit for the JBL 2213H/2213/123A-3 woofers that are used in the 4312/4311/L100 Century variants.

I also reproduce recone kits for the 2245H, LE14H-1, LE14A, 2214H,128H,128H-1, D/K/E Series variants, and more. Thanks for your indulgence.

I watch your videos on the tube. I think you do an awesome, well needed job for the community. You should go ahead and post the like to the cone reprod. video you made. :beerchug:
 
Back
Top Bottom