jimmyvp
New Member
Bought a custom build amp from Kegger about a month or so back. Unfortunately, the amp got banged up pretty good in shipping, causing a broken solder connection for resistor, further causing the amp to start smoking when I fired it up. After alerting Kegger, he immediately talked me through a series of troubleshooting procedures with iPhone pics and also instructing me on the use of a digital multimeter (which I have never used before) to pinpoint the exact issue.
Here's where the story gets better; rather than having me ship the amp back to him, Kegger located an AudioKarma tech near my home -- Chinacave -- and he immediately shipped Chinacave the parts needed to fix the amp. As soon as the parts arrived, I brought the amp to Chinacave, and he had my new amp fixed and running like a champ by the next day!
I can't say enough about how much both of these gentlemen went out of their way to help me in such a prompt and efficient manner. I've never had techs respond so quickly when a situation arose. I appreciate both of their efforts so much and really feel like I made some great new Audiokarma friends.
Thanks again so much to Kegger and Chinacave. Best regards. - Jim
Here's where the story gets better; rather than having me ship the amp back to him, Kegger located an AudioKarma tech near my home -- Chinacave -- and he immediately shipped Chinacave the parts needed to fix the amp. As soon as the parts arrived, I brought the amp to Chinacave, and he had my new amp fixed and running like a champ by the next day!
I can't say enough about how much both of these gentlemen went out of their way to help me in such a prompt and efficient manner. I've never had techs respond so quickly when a situation arose. I appreciate both of their efforts so much and really feel like I made some great new Audiokarma friends.
Thanks again so much to Kegger and Chinacave. Best regards. - Jim