• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Keith Emerson RIP

Register to hide this ad
I just saw that. Too bad. ELP was one band I missed seeing back in the day, but do enjoy the first LP anf Trilogy these day. He sure could play!
RIP and thanks for the memories.
 
Their saying suicide with one gunshot to the head. He has been suffering from some medical conditions as well as depression. RIP Keith!
 
Jeez... Thanks for shaping the music I listened to then and now. RIP, Mr. Emerson. A true master of the art.

S.J.
 
Keith was the epitome of a virtuoso prog performer. RIP and thanks for the amazing music. At times over the top, check this out:
 
Saw ELP several times in the 70's . What a show they put on . Pictures At an exhibition was an amazing tour. Rip Keith
 
Back
Top Bottom