• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ken Ober - dead at 52

70salesguy

Only 99 easy payments!
Ken Ober, the host of MTV's Remote Control, has died at age 52.

Remote Control was on the MTV network in the mid to late 80's. Somewhat patterned after Jeopardy, 3 contestants would answer questions in wildly divergent categories.

The original hostess, Marisol Massey, was a major babe! She was later replaced by Kari Wuhrer, who I am sure some here really like, but I never cared much for her.

I used to watch this back in the day, and enjoyed it greatly!

R.I.P. Mr Ober. :sigh:
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I had forgotten about Ken Ober until I heard this yesterday....and about Kari Wuhrer until reading this. I used to watch this show all the time...sing along with Colin, all that...good times. Sad news.
 
Looking up episodes of YT...wow, RIP Ken. That was the greatest show to watch after hours of b-ball at the MeauxTagne, but before Dennys super-bird and milkshakes!
 
Back
Top Bottom