PabloTincho
Super Member
I was able to get a Kenwood Eleven G, for a unsuspected trade
This guy gave a nice condition Kenwood Eleven G and $150 for my Audiolab 8000C preamp, Rotel RE-2000 equalizer (broken) and a Sony TA-N330ES.
Did I get a good deal ?
I am thinking about using the Eleven G as a integrated amp, the tuner section is nice, but there nobody locally who can align the tuner, in addition a have more than a few nice vintage tuners.
Also my tech is restoring a Ka-8006.
Can you guys tell me which one is better as a integrate amp the KA-8006 or the Eleven G ?

This guy gave a nice condition Kenwood Eleven G and $150 for my Audiolab 8000C preamp, Rotel RE-2000 equalizer (broken) and a Sony TA-N330ES.
Did I get a good deal ?
I am thinking about using the Eleven G as a integrated amp, the tuner section is nice, but there nobody locally who can align the tuner, in addition a have more than a few nice vintage tuners.
Also my tech is restoring a Ka-8006.
Can you guys tell me which one is better as a integrate amp the KA-8006 or the Eleven G ?
