• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood Gets its Props...

Wolverine

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Well a Kenwood forum has been mentioned by several members so I guess the Mods were listening.

I am a big fan of Kenwood and own or have owned several pieces over the years. As mentioned in an earlier post I use a minty KA-8100/KT-8300 set-up in the MBR. Great combo IMO.

Hope to see alot of useful and interesting threads about Kenwood gear on tihs forum.
 
Register to hide this ad
Fantastic! I am the proud owner of a KA-9100/KT-8300 combo and most recently a 700M. Still on the lookout for that 700C...

Great to have this forum!
 
Great to have a forum for KENWOOD that made some fantastic components. I use a KA-907 integrated amp which makes music sound absolutely fantastic with practically all speakers.
 
Back
Top Bottom