• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood identification pls help

Kenwoodnut

New Member
I had a vintage Kenwood receiver some 20 years ago and can not find one like it. I have looked thru pictures of every model line I can find from 1974-1979. The closest thing I've found was the KR-5400. The one I'm looking for looks exactly like the KR-5400 but instead of the push buttons it had 3 or 4 flip switches in oval holes with round switches just like the power switch on that model. Just picture several flip switches in place of the push buttons on the right hand side of the face. I don't remember any push buttons on the receiver at all. It had the 2 Knobs on the glass just like the 5400 as well. Did they make 5400's at any time with switches instead of buttons? It didn't have power meters or any extra bells and whistles It just had signal meters. I figured if anybody knew it would be you fine people. Thank you in advance for any help.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom