• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Kenwood JL-1090AV

just picked up a pair of kenwood jbl-1090av speakers...great sounding and in excellent condition!!! for $25 on offerup.Any feed back from anyone?,did I get a good deal or not?
 
Register to hide this ad
Greetings. I have a pair I drag outside for parties. Great field speakers. I posted the service manual on hifiengine. You will need an account to download. The crossover is quite simple. I would not call these speakers, built in 1990, hi-fidelity but they are fun. They can take a considerable amount of power and not wince. The 12" woofer may need a refoam at some point. Not a difficult job. The only values I have seen for a resale range from $45 to $140. At 41" tall and 50 pounds each they are unshippable. They are impressive looking. The bottom line is, as always, if you like them, then you got them at a fair price.
Oh, and these speakers may be the start of an audioholic addiction. I visit the local Goodwill and Salvation Army stores and have added to my collection. Of course some are projects. Enjoy!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom