• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

kenwood jl-670 speakers specs.

jackstraw700

New Member
I just got a pair of Kenwood JL-670 speakers does anyone know if thees are the about the same specs. as the jl-680 speakers here are the specs for the jl-680.
Introduced in 1989
Specifications:
System: 3-way 3-Speaker System
Enclosure: Acoustic Air Suspension
Mounted Speakers:
Woofer: 12" (300mm)
Midrange: 4-1/2" (110mm)
Tweeter: 2" (50mm)
Maximum Input Power: 140 Watts
Rated Input Power: 70 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
Sensitivity: 92dB/W at 1m
Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20,000Hz
Corssover Frequency: 2,000Hz, 5,000Hz
Dimensions:Width: 14" (355mm)
Height: 26" (660mm)
Depth: 10-1/2" (266mm)
Net Weight: 26.5 lbs (12.0kg)
 
Register to hide this ad
I just got a pair of Kenwood JL-670 speakers does anyone know if thees are the about the same specs. as the jl-680 speakers here are the specs for the jl-680.
Introduced in 1989
Specifications:
System: 3-way 3-Speaker System
Enclosure: Acoustic Air Suspension
Mounted Speakers:
Woofer: 12" (300mm)
Midrange: 4-1/2" (110mm)
Tweeter: 2" (50mm)
Maximum Input Power: 140 Watts
Rated Input Power: 70 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
Sensitivity: 92dB/W at 1m
Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20,000Hz
Corssover Frequency: 2,000Hz, 5,000Hz
Dimensions:Width: 14" (355mm)
Height: 26" (660mm)
Depth: 10-1/2" (266mm)
Net Weight: 26.5 lbs (12.0kg)
I'm know I'm late to the thread, but I use the kenwood jl670 as a large rear surrounds, I bought the whole rack system for 50 so no complaints. The speakers an record player was worth it to me. I know there better speakers out there but what I use them for they work great! Dust cones pushed in but grill is in perfect shape so they stay covered. 7 disc player I kept to. They mix well with my klipsch, an cerwin vegas, an boston acoutic. If there rt price jump on them!
Pionner elite 74 TVx
Cervin vegas ls12 pushed by kenwood 105 amp
Cerwin vegas center pushed by a episode amplifier bridged
Klipsh ksb 2.1 as mains
Klipsh kv1 center
Klipsh. 5 as back speaker
Klipsh sub8ii
Boston cr97 hooked up to ssi power amp . An kenwood jl670 both as rears
Plus 2 jbl powered subs
An kenwood powered sub.
All in a 20 x 20 room... its loud an sounds great.
 
I just bought a nice pair of Kenwood JL-670 for $20.00 at a garage sale. I will be hooking them up after I clear an area in my garage. I'll let you know how they sound for cheap speakers.
 
Back
Top Bottom