• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Kenwood KA 3500 and KR 5600

33and1/3rd

New Member
Hello fellow AK,
I currently own a Kenwood KA 3500 and have an opportunity to purchase a KR 5600 online. With both being rated at 40WPC, would their be a difference? As in sound quality or character? Should I just stickwith my KA 3500. Thanks for your help.
 
Register to hide this ad
I really appreciate the feedback. I guess from the sound of it, I'm better off with keeping the KA 3500. If I were to go the KR route which model would you recommend? As an upgrade to the KA 3500. Also if I continue with the KA series, which one should I keep an eye out for?
 
Unless it's important to you to listen to FM radio, I say go with the KA-3500.
 
Back
Top Bottom