• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood KA-8007 tuner

I recently scored a nice Kenwood KT-8007 tuner. I've been looking for one of these for a while now, and it was worth the wait.

While I didn't have any problem locating a service manual copy, I haven't been so lucky locating an owners manual. I've tried all the usual sources but had no luck. Can anyone help?
 
Register to hide this ad
Nice tuner.
It should be fairly straightforward. Play with the controls. I usually leave mine set for stereo. I have several models, including the Kenwood KT-7500.
Man, lemme say that Kenwood could make a tuner.
 
8007

In its day the 8007 was the holy grail. . . I still like it. I have a non-working matching amp. . .4004 I think. . .Love the delicate little black toggle switches. . .
 
She's a beauty allright. But she's got more controls and outputs than Carter's got pills. The service manual is handy but doesn't really get into hookups and settings. I figured the owners manual would though.
 
Similar to the 8300

This guy is very similiar to the KT-8300 under the skin. . . Not bad. . . The 8300 is KWs best sounding tuner IMO. . .

Here is a pic of the 8007 from TIC. . .
 
Back
Top Bottom