• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood KA-88 am I crazy?

Carbsandcaps

Super Member
Picked this integrated amp up from the thieves at goodwill for only $20 with the full intention on flipping it. Hooked it up on the floor with some cheap realistic minimus speakers (my favorite test speakers for no reason at all) and wow! With the equalizer flat it sounds great! Has a ton of tone. Lots of low end that I like and clear highs, the eq isn’t too in your face when adjusting too. I’ve voiced my distain for kenwood receivers before but I may be wrong on this one. I may have to rethink my garage system now. Anyone have any experience with this line of amps?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1481.jpeg
    IMG_1481.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1482.jpeg
    IMG_1482.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 21
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom