Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I had one of those for about ten years and sold it about 4 years ago - my first high end amp - it weighs a ton and is "very fast" it has a great phono set up - paired with some DQ-10's - thinking back I dont know why I sold it (*bay for $380 to Minn.) - one other note - thats not the matching tuner - the kt 917 is which is considerably more expensive (one of the top tuners of all time) -