• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood KA-907

thefragger

Certified Crazy.
I think this would be pretty sweet to own from what I've read about it. It's times like this I was I had an eBay account-- I'll bet the guy's down the street from me, too :pity:. The fact that there isn't a photo ("AVERAGE CONDITION" can mean a lot of different things to different people) kind of scares me.

What do you think will happen to the price in the coming days?

No affiliation (much jealousy for the winner).

http://cgi.ebay.ca/KENWOOD-KA-907-I...oryZ3280QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
 
Register to hide this ad
Saw the listing. Hard to tell what is going on without pictures or a detailed explanation of condition. It's a sought after unit, but .... On the ridiculous side are the shipping/handling fees listed as $120, if I read it right. That kind of nonsense turns off a lot of potential buyers right there. What the final price might be is anybody's guess.
If you're really interested get yourself an eBay and PayPal account. Neither will cost you a cent as a buyer.
 
The $120 shipping doesn't bother me as I'd probably take public transit and carry it home.

The one thing that's stopped me from getting a PayPal account is giving out my bank info. I'm not too keen on that.

Saw the listing. Hard to tell what is going on without pictures or a detailed explanation of condition. It's a sought after unit, but .... On the ridiculous side are the shipping/handling fees listed as $120, if I read it right. That kind of nonsense turns off a lot of potential buyers right there. What the final price might be is anybody's guess.
If you're really interested get yourself an eBay and PayPal account. Neither will cost you a cent as a buyer.
 
It's ultimately up to you about PayPal. I'll just say that I've never had a single problem in the 5 or 6 years and some 400 transactions I've used it.
If you go to pick it up by public transit better take a hand truck or luggage carrier. 907s are heavy and don't take kindly to being dropped.
 
That Kenwood KA-907 was relisted. Look at this eBay item number
140197291068 for a picture. Ssuperrob might even email you additional pictures if you ask. The current bid of 11.00 sure is cheap:banana:. The 120.00 :no:boxing/shipping charges seem steep, but it weighs a ton and shipping items of the size and weight isn't cheap anymore.
 
Wow! He went from a $399 opening bid and a $550 BIN option down to whatever he can get for it?!? :scratch2:

Scott
 
Back
Top Bottom