Stabone454
Member
Hello Everyone,
I have a Kenwood KR-2600 that has both bulbs out on each side. I have checked all of usual spots online and can’t seem to find what bulb, or led would work as a replacement. ( the existing bulbs are soldered to the wires) does anyone know what I could use? Any help would be greatly appreciated, not the greatest unit but makes for a good shop stereo. Thank you ahead of time
I have a Kenwood KR-2600 that has both bulbs out on each side. I have checked all of usual spots online and can’t seem to find what bulb, or led would work as a replacement. ( the existing bulbs are soldered to the wires) does anyone know what I could use? Any help would be greatly appreciated, not the greatest unit but makes for a good shop stereo. Thank you ahead of time