• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood KR-A5020 no power

dkriz2651

New Member
I have an older Kenwood receiver that I had in my closet for about 10 years to protect it from "little fingers". I dug it out today to set it up, plugged it in and no power. It was fine when I put it away. Its a Kenwood KR-A5020. I googled it and discovered not much info on this model???? Even Kenwood.com didn't have any info on this model. So my 2 questions are is this some oddball model and could someone diagnose my no power issue? Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom