greenflash
Active Member
Hi guys, I've bought sometime ago a minty KA-8006 and I'm enjoying it a lot. At the same time I've become interested in old quad (non CD4) stuff, so I got me a KSQ-400 Decoder/Amp (first I tried a beautiful Pioneer preamp, but sadly it didn't work and had to return it)
While buying the KA-8006 the seller told me it had separate pre/power but indeed it seems to be only for a 4 channel input (here in AK it was confirmed in some old threads).. so Bingo! I think I might go from the KSQ-400 FRONT Output to the KA-8006 Four channel input (setting the switch to "Separate"?). I'd like to see if you agree with me on this connection or I'm missing something..
The other doubt I have is.. what is that output connection for, in the KA-8006?
I sought for the KSQ-400 owner's manual but it's nowhere to be found, neither for the similar KSQ-20 (if someone has a copy that would be great too).
Thanks a lot.
KA-8006, 4CH INPUT/OUTPUT PRE:
KSQ-400, back:
While buying the KA-8006 the seller told me it had separate pre/power but indeed it seems to be only for a 4 channel input (here in AK it was confirmed in some old threads).. so Bingo! I think I might go from the KSQ-400 FRONT Output to the KA-8006 Four channel input (setting the switch to "Separate"?). I'd like to see if you agree with me on this connection or I'm missing something..
The other doubt I have is.. what is that output connection for, in the KA-8006?
I sought for the KSQ-400 owner's manual but it's nowhere to be found, neither for the similar KSQ-20 (if someone has a copy that would be great too).
Thanks a lot.
KA-8006, 4CH INPUT/OUTPUT PRE:
KSQ-400, back:
Last edited: