• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood KW-55 Service Manual

timsclips

Well-Known Member
I picked up one of these receivers off of ebay a few weeks ago and found very little on the internet, there was a KW-55u schematic posted and I am not sure what the differences were between the KW-55 and the KW-55u.
I located a service manual on the same website that I purchased the receiver on, and it was delivered yesterday. I scanned the manual and uploaded to HiFi Engine today, should be posted there shortly. I was looking to see how to post it here but it seems not very simple, someone needs to ask for it first?
Anyway, I hope it is useful for others trying to restore this item.
 
Register to hide this ad
The manual is now available on the database on this site.
I hope it will help out those that are trying to restore this item.
 
Back
Top Bottom