kansei
Super Member
Right in my back yard someone is selling what looks like a nice Kenwood stereo. Not sure what the giant speakers are.
______________
Up for sale is a Kenwood Component System (Model: Spectrum 920) which I'm selling it because the house is tight and we
have to make room (and money) for a new baby. The unit is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. I have all the
manuals, instructions, and cables. Components include...
Power Amplifier: Model: KM-993
Amplifier Controller: Model: KC-993
FM/AM Tuner: Model: KT-593
5 Disk CD Player: Model: DP-R893
Dual Stereo Cassett Tape Deck: Model: KX-W4050
2 - Tower Speakers (w. speaker cover)
All Manuals
__________________
/not affiliated
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ele/1756006647.html
______________
Up for sale is a Kenwood Component System (Model: Spectrum 920) which I'm selling it because the house is tight and we
have to make room (and money) for a new baby. The unit is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. I have all the
manuals, instructions, and cables. Components include...
Power Amplifier: Model: KM-993
Amplifier Controller: Model: KC-993
FM/AM Tuner: Model: KT-593
5 Disk CD Player: Model: DP-R893
Dual Stereo Cassett Tape Deck: Model: KX-W4050
2 - Tower Speakers (w. speaker cover)
All Manuals
__________________
/not affiliated
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ele/1756006647.html