• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Keysound-Looks like a Minimus 7

Helle

Active Member
I tried to google/ AK search these little nuggets, but couldn't find any info on them.
Can anybody out there help??

The main difference between these speakers and Minimus 7's is that these are 4ohm.
They sound very nice for a speaker with little bass, with what appears to be a metal casing, metal grills and a nice big made in Japan marked on the back.

Did I mention they are very heavy for a speaker their size.

Oh, I had a pair of Minimus 21's, and these would poop all over them!
 

Attachments

  • keysound.jpg
    keysound.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 71
Register to hide this ad
I tried to google/ AK search these little nuggets, but couldn't find any info on them.
Can anybody out there help??

The main difference between these speakers and Minimus 7's is that these are 4ohm.
They sound very nice for a speaker with little bass, with what appears to be a metal casing, metal grills and a nice big made in Japan marked on the back.

Did I mention they are very heavy for a speaker their size.

Oh, I had a pair of Minimus 21's, and these would poop all over them!
Look aweful similar and RS had many speakers made in japan so anything is possible.
 
Playing hard to get, 4ohm Japan.
Decent size magnet thou!
 

Attachments

  • KSwoofer.jpg
    KSwoofer.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 50
ive got a pair which are very similar. No rust on the tweet screws though.

Like yours they have metal dust caps and no markings on the magnet. I need to look in my sig to get a reference. Been a while since i opened tehm.

You will find that if you stuff them further that what is already in there the sound will improve a bit. Mine are stuffed to the hilt ...so to speak.
 
Back
Top Bottom