• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

KLH 17's

I've used it on KLH Six, KLH 17 (multiple pairs), KLH 32 (multiple pairs) and AR-4AX. Works great. I have another set of KLH Six , a set of KLH Five and a set of Fisher KS-2 in the queue and will be ordering some more soon.
 
Regarding restoration of klh model 17 curious as what to use as sealant /backing between tweeters / woofers and speaker frame before tightening the screws any suggestions ?I noticed the foam backing on my tweeters is worn out to say the least , there is an eBay seller offering replacement insulation pads for the tweeters however I am not sure if it’s worth the price or just an expensive gimmick ?
 
Regarding restoration of klh model 17 curious as what to use as sealant /backing between tweeters / woofers and speaker frame before tightening the screws any suggestions ?I noticed the foam backing on my tweeters is worn out to say the least , there is an eBay seller offering replacement insulation pads for the tweeters however I am not sure if it’s worth the price or just an expensive gimmick ?
Mortite rope/caulk is a favorite on this forum. Easy to shape to fit and will not harden over time.
 
Back
Top Bottom