• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

KLH model 6 toggle switch question

ray2001

New Member
I have a question about the carling toggle switches found in the klh model 6. When I search for a 3 position toggle switch the only ones I find are on/off/on. The plate is marked normal, decrease and increase, is this in fact an on/off/on switch? If anyone can provide a source or verify what type I should look for it would be a great help. Thanks to all who can help.
 
Register to hide this ad
If yours is not working properly, first try squirting a little Deoxit into it and working the switch back and forth. Otherwise get a used crossover off fleabay for a correct replacement.
 
Agree with GD70 above. One of mine was flaky but few rounds of Deoxit and flipping the switch back and forth a bunch of times did the trick.
 
Since the decrease position has no connection in the crossover, an on-off-on switch will work fine. Off on the new switch will be the decrease position.

1734885179980.png
 
Back
Top Bottom