• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

KLH Nine Alert !!! -- Elk Grove, Ca. (Sacramento)

Register to hide this ad
It's very good price, but not unheard of. If they are fully functional, I'd say they are a good deal. That's about what I payed for the last pair I bought, and I've never regretted it.

They're a bear to drive, and tend to sound a bit lean unless you use a sub, but they deserve their reputation as one of the greats. IMO, more practical than Quad '57s, but tonally different enough that there isn't too much to compare between them, except a wonderfully coherent sound.

If you're close enough, and can afford $500, they are worth it just as an experience... you can always get that much back out of them, if you decide they aren't to your taste.
 
Back
Top Bottom