• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

klh repair seattle area

sx-70

Well-Known Member
Greetings all,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a repair shop/tech in the Seattle area that would take on restoration of a small pile of KLH gear. John at NW Audio worked on the console in the past but is turning away KLH gear now - the gentleman that helped him with KLH repairs apparently passed away recently.

Model 20 stereo/turntable (recap)
Model 8 radio (recap)
Model 25 console (recap stereo and speakers)

Thank you for any help/advice.

Edit: Of course I know of the wizzard in Duvall. Blaine is already so busy and I've burdened him with a luxman stack recently.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Check out the console by the way, never seen another in the wild. I found it locally. I've given it to a buddy for his inn in Edmonds.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0466.JPG
    IMG_0466.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 7
Check out the console by the way, never seen another in the wild. I found it locally. I've given it to a buddy for his inn in Edmonds.
Those KLH consoles are cool and sound great after speaker recap and redope. I just sold one recently since I ran out of room for it, but I kinda miss it.
 
TV city in federal way seems willing to take on interesting jobs, they repaired my HK990 which needed some capacitors replaced and most shops would not touch it due to it not being old, and I have a spectro acoustics amp they recapped the power supply, they are no nonsense get it fixed. And there is rain city audio.
 
Back
Top Bottom