• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipsch Belle in walnut

dj_AmTraX

Super Member
Banned
What does a pair of Klipsch Belle in walnut go for? Seller is taking offers. It is in good condition and he is the second owner. I will try to get some pictures from him. Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Not sure of the going rate for the Belle, but I've often said I would be tempted to trade my Khorns for a pair.

Hope that works out for you!
 
They go for more than La Scalas and less than Klipschorns. $2000-3000 a pair in these parts (when I've seen them). I've also seen outlier pricing around $1250 once on CL (for about 15 minutes), and a $5K price, too.
 
Back
Top Bottom