• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipsch Heresy II project or parts $40.00

Register to hide this ad
I recently found a single Heresy I at the salvation army. Kinda strange that there was only one, but for 15.50 I picked it up anyway. Was hoping to find the second but its been over a week and still no luck. Cab is alright, inside looks mint as does the driver
 
@jocko_nc??

Did you call him?
I should have stated I have no affiliation in my original post:no:

Hope you can score what you need-good luck.
 
Message is down. Assume someone grabbed it.

I am interested in the tweeter, mid-horn, and the crossover. I am nowhere near Toledo. I doubt the guy wants to tear down the unit and ship me the parts... he could do the same for himself and get about $120.00.
 
Back
Top Bottom