• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipsch Heresy II speakers - $75 (littleton) Colorado

Register to hide this ad
I hope hubris doesn't wipe you out on this one... :thmbsp:

Well I can enjoy the anticipation of getting them even if someone steals them from under me.
I didn't post the thread here but since it's already out in the open, the least is I can enjoy now and deal with future later... :yes:
 
Someone is going to end up with them, but it isn't going to be me. I got an email from the seller:

"I already have a buyer with 3 others in line. I will keep your email in case he doesn't show up."

I hope you get them, Sunny.
 
Someone is going to end up with them, but it isn't going to be me. I got an email from the seller:

"I already have a buyer with 3 others in line. I will keep your email in case he doesn't show up."

I hope you get them, Sunny.

Me neither.
Seller called and I was the first in line and setup pickup time and place.
But he just updated that one of his former patient was one of the callers and he sold them to him.
Seller is a doctor or something to with healthcare I think.
Or someone offered him more and another stand up guy got bent.
Either way, it wasn't mine so no harm done and he did update me so...

Just had little fun.
 
Last edited:
Oh well. It is all about the chase anyway. Right?
Yes and I'm too familiar/experienced with these types of transactions so don't feel too bad anymore.
Too many where sellers backed out on me.

So trying out a pair of decent Klipsch will have to wait for now...
 
On deals like this, CL really becomes a "free for all". Days like this, you just count your blessings on the times things have gone your way..
 
Funny, I must have been in line right behind you Mystery. I was told I would be second in line if the first buyer (guessing you) didnt show. Figures that you got ousted as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom